CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6/6/09

It's official

I now have a car to go with my license.

It's a 2000 silver Saturn SC2 (whatever that means...I only know that the C stands for coupe) with three doors...go figure. I didn't know that they actually made cars with three doors. It's got a suicide door on the driver's side. Sunroof, leather seats...it's even got a speedometer! lol. It does have a CD/cassette system (which you don't really see anymore) as well as a radio, so I'm pretty much set.

The only problem is that I don't know if it's a girl car or a boy car. It's gonna be kinda hard to figure out, because as far as I can tell, most cars are built with the same parts...

But I'm thinking Humphrey.

Maybe not. It would be a good conversation starter at any rate.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

my computer is a girl, lily, when it's behaving well. When it has problems it's name is gerald, it's got multipule(sp?) personalities!

Mom said...

What's a suicide door, and why is it called that?
"Humphrey" sounds good. Are you bringing it tonight?

Shawna said...

I dont know about Humphrey, I think they look more like a Sylvia. Its a nice lookin car though. congrats :)

Unknown said...

thats cool but Humphery is too bland in my opinion....