CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/2/09

I can't count the number of times I've slapped my own wrist for not blogging enough, and considering I haven't posted in a good three weeks or more, well, this is an extra hard slap.

So the last while in a nutshell...

Went to Mexico on a cruise....it was pretty fun. Got a little seasick in the way of being hugely dizzy half the time, but other than that...
Food was awesome. They had buffets almost 24/7, or you could eat inside at the dining room, which was a kinda sorta formal thing. Everything was free, so if you wanted more than one entree or appetiser, you were free to do so. I didn't take huge advantage of that. Only once or twice. Or three times. Idk.

Funny thing....out of the 950 crew on the ship, only six of them were actually American. Our waiter was from the Philipenes. Our room steward was Mexican. There were a few Germans, and a bunch of Dutch and Indian. But only six Americans. How wierd is that?

Moving on, I finally got a job. At McDonalds. I start tomorrow at four. I am a little less than thrilled, but at least it's some money. I'll finally be able to pay off my car and pay for my own gas (whoopee...). And shop. Shopping is good. I'm just worried about getting time off for X-mas/New Years and Spring Break. Oh well.

I don't really think that this was actually worth blogging, but it's out there now, so I don't feel guilty about not posting.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Three weeks? Try FIVE! I know, I know, I have no room to whine since I've quit blogging entirely.