CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/14/07

The Beginning

Well, this is The Beginning. The beginning of The Blog That is Wonderfully Entertaining. At least that is my goal. I like to be amusing, and to be amused. Amusement is neither over or underrated. it just is. It makes me happy, which is a fat lot easier than just being mad all the time. To be mad you have to have a reason, but you don't have to have one to be happy. Heck, I was happy today when we started getting some really big peaches from the orchard.

Anyway, I decided that i was going to start a blog outside of myspace, because half of my friends/cousins/relatives don't have a myspace, and therefore, can't read my blog. The only reason i write in blogs is because i want people to read it. That, and it's a way to tell people about my boredom. That is going to happen a lot. Be warned. I just hope i can figure out how to get my earlier blogs from myspace to here. I will keep writing in my blog on myspace, but i'll probably just copy and paste it from here when i do, so u don't really have to read both, unless you like to be repetitive. hehe. It's just peachy with me.

I'm gonna stop writing for now, and try to figure out how to get some of my blogs from myspace to here, so ta ta for now.

0 comments: