CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/12/08

Sophmore testing week

This week is sophmore testing week. All that means is that it's only freshmen, juniors, and seniors in all the classes. Kinda cool, lemme tell you, 'cause all my classes (except for the all frosh ones) are normally sophmore classes. And that means that there are virtually no kids in most of my classes. Which also means thatthe teachers can't really teach anything. Which means, I can get out of classes. So I'm sitting up in the library, right next to the 'puter lab, onthe only empty puter left, and i'm being seriously amused by these two guys who are in the computer lab who keep lifting the blinds. And looking at me. And smiling. It's kinda funny. And they're pretty cute. So no complaints on my part.

Yesterday in math, sophmores were testing (duh) and since not many people knew everyone elses ages and everything, there was a group of people that were trying to figure out everyone's grade level. I was just reading my book, so i wasn't really paying much attention when they said "Well, she's gotta be a junior". And then I realized that they were talking about me. Ha. "Nope." Itwas all pretty funny. And it definately made my day, especially since it happened two other times within an hour. I'm happy. :D

0 comments: