CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5/12/09

Pondering the can of Lysol

Be warned, this post is a little wierd.

I was sitting on the pot earlier this afternoon, and, having no other decent reading material, I picked up the can of Lysol disinfectant spray from off the counter (Kills 99.9% of germs in seconds!) and proceeded to read all the fine print. There were definitely some things of interest.

Among the viruses it eliminates included quite a few things from infectious diarrhea to Hep A and Herpes. Talk about the miracle spray. This thing sounds like the saviour to hypochondriacs everywhere. Until you read on.

Hazardous to humans and domestic animals.

Causes eye irritation. I wonder who the poor guy was who had to figure that out the hard way as a lab rat.

Guy in the white coat: Now, hold still while we spray some of this solution in your face. Please rank the pain on a scale of mild to excruciating. You can pick up your check for $14 at the front desk on your way out, granted your eyes are still in working order. At least they'll be sanitized, and you'll be safe from all the diseases listed on the back of the bottle.

Then there's: "It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Right now, I'm imagining some guy trying to rob a bank using a can of Lysol.

"Gimme your money or I'll disinfect you!"

5 comments:

Sierra said...

Wow, I laughed so hard I cried!

Mom said...

Thou art truly odd, my dear. It comforts my mind to realize that, although you may be ensconced on your throne, the only things you have reign over are a stack of Archie comic books and a can of Lysol.

Shawna said...

Lol, I think I've read that one too... I mean seriously you'd think that people would leave better reading material in the loo.

Kirstyn said...

I think I'm just plain disturbed. When are you coming up here? Your plan to work this summer is lame, IMO.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! while sierra laughed si hard she cried.... i almost DIED of laughter!!!