CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/13/09

It's only March, for crying out loud!

Today I achieved the first kinda-sunburn of the season. Which is sad, because [see title].

Anyway, it really started yesterday, when Brittney, Jake and I went out to the Hill to do some general lying around in the sun. I fell asleep, which isn't really a surprise. But the thing is, I was laying on half of my face. Therefore, only half of my face got burned.

So today, I decided to remedy the situation by doing the exact same thing. So I went out...and laid down...and fell asleep, making sure it was on the OTHER half of my face this time. Sure enough, I got to seventh quite a bit pinker. Of course, fate wouldn't let my face burn, to even it out...it got the backs of my knees, and my arms, in some pretty random splotches.

Go figure.

Cookies went over wonderfully today. I made $15, a back rub, and a few manly squeals of delight.

This is why I make cookies. =)

3 comments:

Sierra said...

I AM SO EXCITED CAUSE YOU HAVE SUN!!!!!!!!! I'm bringing my cute new swimsuit and we shall lay in the sun all day lol

Kara said...

well it's never a for sure thing, see. It rained today and yesterday. But there's a chance. =)

Sierra said...

NO IT SHALL BE SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!