CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/12/07

another boring day in the neighborhood (kinda)

yay. we got our dresses today for choir. they're very very purpley. i thought since i'm pretty much the last one in line when it comes to last names (i blame my father) and since the dress sizes are first come, first serve, i figured that i was going to get stuck with a tent, or a hankerchief. nope. i actually got a dress that fit. it made me mucho happy. but then, as i was going to bio, i ran into emma, and told her about it, and she told me that women's chorus was getting all new dresses. how unfair is that? WE should get the new dresses, and give them the old purple ones. hmph. not fair.

by bio time, i had pretty much forgotten about it, and was onto doing a "lab" that wasn't really a lab at all because it was so short. i got paired up with two guys, one of which is that class clown, but he's still really cool. the other was a freshman (i think)and he was neat too. so the first guy, as he was bringing over the rulers for our chart thingies, and said, "I like your hair clip thing." it kinda caught me off guard because i'm not used to people that i don't really know complimenting me on stuff like that, so it took me a while to answer. he thought i thought he was odd, so he added, "Not to be wierd or anything..."that made me laugh. anyway, we got done with the lab first out of all the other groups, so we sat around our lab station talking for 10 minutes before someone needed their seat back, so i left and went to my seat to do homework. then, the bell rang, and i went home. yay.

kara

btw, earlier in the year, i thought that there weren't any cut guys in any of my classes except pretty boy in french, but then i discovered three more. the best part of it is, they're all in one class...my bio class. yay! last period of the day, which means, that by the end of every day, i'll be in a very good mood, from all the guy watching. booyah.

0 comments: