CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12/22/07

It is official

I am a spoiled brat. And proud of it. We had a ton of fun yesterday night. We started opening presents at 9ish, which was way late in my opinion, and dad and Carol decided that we each had to open our presents one kid at a time. It took so incredibly long, because for every present, we had to read off the name of who it was from, then unwrap it, and all that, and most of the kids had to examine each toy thoroughly before moving onto the next one. It didn't help any that dad kept encouraging them to do that. It really didn't help that they made me go last. Grr. But anyway, I did get a DVD player, and 5 DVDs and a CD case to hold them, and two CD's (Rascal Flatts and Colbie Callait) and a case for my DVD player. It turned out that it came with one, so dad offered to take it back so I could get more DVDs. I think I shall. And now I'm done posting, 'cause I don't feel like writing anymore. So tata

0 comments: