CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/6/09

Just a little awesome thing...

So this morning I printed off the outline for the history chapter I was supposed to have read over the week...that was pretty hard to do, though, considering the book was at dad's. Anyway, I read the outline first period while waiting for the water to boil (we were doing a lab in Chem). Took the test second period and definitely got a 23 out of 25.

Booyah.

Go me. I totally kicked some serious booty.

Took cookies to school today. About 4 dozen. Maybe more. Either way there were two large tupperware things full. The first one was annihilated by third period. I gave Baggett and Linda the last four of the first then grabbed the second one for choir. It was definitely gone within 10 minutes. It was a lot of fun getting rid of them though. A friend of mine was on the other side of the room and told me just to throw one at him. So I did. And it got intercepted and landed on the floor. So I threw another six...all of which got snatched. It was really amusing though because the first cookie that hit the ground got picked up by someone else and thrown back at my friend from about a foot away...hit him in the forehead.

These are the things that happen in choir lol. I think I'm gonna make Friday cookie day from now on. This is just too fun.

Just got back from babysitting for Mrs. Muir. She had an after school class at Union Hill, so I watched her kids while she taught. The class ran over a tad...like half an hour. And I'm officially seven dollars richer. I'm apparently going to get the rest when I babysit for her again. But who knows when that will be, so I'm prolly just gonna stay with the seven bucks lol.

I'm off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, you could prolly sell them thar cookies -- maybe help pay for some of the ingredients. I mean, if it's going to be a weekly occurrence . . . ;)

Shawna said...

I was gonna say, you might have to start buyin ur own stuff before you run mom totally out.