CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8/2/08

Ok, so...wow.

Friday...wonderful day. Especially when you actually have something to look forward to on a Friday. Like the weekend of sleeping that I was growing increasingly dependant on. But no, dad wanted to go on a trip to the coast, namely Santa Rosa, 'cause that's where U. Alan was staying. I seriously considered calling dad and asking if I could not go, and just catch up on sleep, but I decided against it...I didn't see him at all last week, even though it was the week I should've been there, so it just didn't seem nice to not go. So we set off, after I grabbed yarn for a new blanket (white, hot pink, and chocolate brown) and got there 7ish. We went to some cute little Chinese resaurant and ate. Good food. And then we went back to the hotel and watched TV and were bored. Until Sierra called and said something along the lines of "Come to Marine World!!!" So after a bunch of figuring stuff out, I did!

So we just got back from Marine world a few hours ago. I'm super tired, but man, it was fun. Me and Sierra, along with Allyson, Brandon Foner, and Kyle Ulschafer went off and rode coasters, although not as many as we planned (stupid long lines...and animal shows!)

The ride home was interesting to say the least. We stopped at Arby's for food, but Aunt Sharon didn't want that, so we stopped by Carl's Jr for her, then realized that we forgot about Trevor...Add a stop to Taco Bell. At one point after everyone was settled, we were eating our food when we noticed something resembling a set of human hindquarters clad in bright orange pants sitting on the back of the seat between Sierra's and my heads. We exchanged a couple glances, both rather confused, when Kyle poked his head up from the orange pillow he had wedged against the seat. Another glance exchange..."Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" (that was Sierra)...Yeah, I definately was. So, between hysterics, during which Kyle couldn't figure out what the heck was going on, I managed to say something along the lines of "That's a pretty bad presentation, Kyle!"

So we laughed some more.

He didn't appreciate it at all.

It was hilarious.

0 comments: