CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/14/08

I guess...

...that if I'm going to catch up to mom's blog, maybe I should actually post now and then, hmmm? Yeah, see, I've got this problem with consistency...

Sooooo.....news....can't think of any at this minute. ummm...oooh! i learned a couple new songs. I'm pretty sure that everyone who's heard them is getting thoroughly sick of E.T. Paull. :D Well, they can just deal with it, now can't they? At least now I don't complain about not having new songs to learn. Except I don't anymore, 'cause I've already learned 'em. Gah. Bummer day in the mornin'. Suggestions anyone?

I've officially decided that I'm actually looking forward to school this year. Reason being that so far, each year of school has actually seemed to improve on the last one in some way, so it stands to reason that, seeing as last year was pretty good, next year will be even better. (I know...my brilliant perception of the obvious stuns everyone. It's just a talent I happen to be blessed with. :D) Seriously, I get to go to Ireland! For two weeks! And miss a week of school! And then make up all my homework afterwards!

Wait...

Something's wrong with this picture.

GAH! Summer's slipping by too fast!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

if you're going to catch up to mom's blog, you'd better git crackin'! It's been three days!!