CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/10/08

Homecoming Game

So who else agrees it's time for me to post again? I'm imagining a whole bunch of hands flying into the air, here. If they aren't, well, then, why on earth would I be posting? Hmm?

Well, We had the Powder Puff game today, during which I pretty much froze. I spent the first half snuggled up to one friend or another (Casey, 90% of the time, because she was just as cold as me), until Casey found a bunch of her emo friends. I made myself scarce. Emo kids are waaaaayyyyy not my type. So I found Katie and Laura and One of their friends and hung out with them for the last five minutes of the game. We were apparently supposed to be cheering on the seniors (it was seniors vs juniors), but I guess we didn't cheer loud enough (or at all, for that matter) 'cause they lost 18 to nuthin. I'm sure they'll get over it soon enough.

Homecoming game is tonight, and I'm actually going to go. I'm pretty excited because most of my friends are going (except Casey, that fuddy duddy). Who cares about the game? I just hope they actually win this one...they lost our last homecoming game pretty bad.

Anyway, off to make cookies...or maybe just cookie dough. hmm.

So that's all for now, folks.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I came in the door a little before 6:00 tonight to an empty house (which was expected but still echo-y) and the aroma of freshly-baked something-or-other (which was a surprise). Even more surprising was the state of the kitchen. You did a pretty good job of not trashing the place, chica! And you even left me some dough! Sank you belly mutch!

Anonymous said...

I just had to try this out because I think I finally figured out how to comment as "Mom" rather than "Shirley". Did it work?

Sierra said...

Sooo...chocolate chunks are better!!!