CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/25/07

Grr. Stupid stupid stupid

Since I had to skip school yesterday, I missed a lab. So, I got up way early this morning, just so that I could get to school early and make up the lab. I realized about five minutes before we got to school that i still had to do the first part of the lab, before i could do the normal lab. so i worked on it for the rest of the car ride, and about ten minutes when i got to school. Then I went to my science classroom, and asked him if I could make it up. "No." grrrrrrrr. I was rather ticked. A lot, actually.

Choir was boring, and by boring, I mean the same as it always is. So was English. In math, I found out that our teacher had switched our seats when I was gone, and he had forgotten to assign me a seat. The only ones left were the ones on the very far side of the room. In the back. Where he never looks. Yay. So now I can work on anything I want and he won't know. Fantastique!

French:Boring
Lunch:I got a stale bagel. Grodey
P.E.:We had to do the survival swim today. I was the first one in my group to do it. yay for me.
Bio:Nothing much happened. Oy. A pretty boring day over all.

0 comments: