CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/24/08

I've got some problems. I just finished packing for tomorrow's trip...we're gonna be gone until Sunday, so that generally means 6 outfits. Except in my case, I like to over do it a little and pack a couple extra outfits. I didn't this time, 'cause I only have a suitcase about half the size of the one(s) i had for spring break to fit the same amount of stuff into. Kinda stinks, but there wasn't much I could do about it, except to not pack as many outfits.

You'd think that would've helped.

But no.

I still had to wrestle the thing closed. And I'd like to point out that I'm only taking 3 pairs of shoes.

If you're Sierra, you'd prolly know how much I'm downsizing. It kills me. But I'm making the sacrifice.

Of course, that's just my suitcase.

Then there's my bag of crocheting stuff, which is quite monstrous. Joyful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the zipper's strong enough!

Franklin said...

Sounds like fun... :>