CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/8/08

List

This is mom's fault. She told me to. And good little girl that I am, I couldn't refuse. =) (did I get any brownie points there ma?)


My Favorite Things

-Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens (You saw that coming right?)
-Finding things that have been lost for ages (such as money, certain David Lanz books, and articles of clothing)
-Getting comments on my blog
-People asking me to sit by them on the bus (yes I know that sounds conceited, but it makes me feel special, so get over it =P)
-Staying home all day with nothing to do and planning out exactly what you're NOT gonna do all day.
-Doing unexpected things for people
-Heated mattress pads (aMAZing)
-Rain
-Walking in the rain
-Getting to wear my cute "cold weather" outfits when it's raining. =)
-Chinese food
-Talking about nothing with people who don't care that you're talking about nothing (that would be why Sierra and I have hour long conversations...)
-Getting messages in my Truth Box on MySpace
-Actually being witty once in a while (doesn't happen much)
-Finding a really good sale on clothes that are actually worth buying
-Getting my homework done on a day that it actually gets checked (which isn't very often...kinda makes me wonder why I do homework at all, honestly)
-Going to tons and tons of conventions every year (I made it to five this year, plus 3 special meetings in a row! I'm pretty much saint-like as of now)


Methinks that's it. Happy ma? =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, yes, but I was happy before you blogged, so you really can't take credit for it. ;)

Kirstyn said...

Yee hee hee, love the whiskers on kittens bit...

Shopping worthwhile sales-- get your tail over to Newport News for their MASSIVE jean sale- skirts going for only like $13!

http://www.newport-news.com/shop/clear_browse.aspx?clearance-fashion-and-swim&gp_coll_id=0&gp_cat_id=7528&nav_cat_id=8941&s_cmp=eml_1107_clrdenim_all

Also. Update my blog address, willyer?

Sierra said...

....Kara, arent most of your truth box messages from me.....and dont they usually consist of "will you marry me now?" Lol i still need to get that ring pop....;)

Anonymous said...

Does this make you feel special?
(see number 3)