CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/8/08

Just call me gimpy.

Thursday we did all sorts of aerobic-y stuff in aerobics...including weights and all that jazz. I woke up yesterday fully expecting to be sore, but myuch to my surprise, I wasn't. Then, later in that very same day, we played wiffle ball. A game in which I squng a plastic bat about 4 times, and ran through the bases once. Well this morning, I woke up and I'm definitely incredibly sore. Apparently my body hasn't realized that it was supposed to be sore YESterday. It's just a little behind I guess.

Anyway, today was the first day of our four-day weekend. I still haven't changed out of my PJs, and I honestly don't intend to until tomorrow morning when I actually have to. I spent the majority of my day sitting in a recliner crocheting. I managed to get a ton done, but seeing as this particular project was supposed to be a birthday present from back in August, I can't really feel good about that...it's already waaay late. But it looks really really really cool so far. I shall post a pic of it when I'm finished. I highly recommend looking forward to that...it shall be a momentous occasion. =)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

YAYNESS I am soooo excited cause you are coming soon!!! And we can be gimpy together:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much crocheting you've gotten done today! Exceptionally impressive fete!