CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1/9/09

And why am I not napping? You got me...

My mind has been rebelling against me as of late (no it's not!!! What am I talking about?)

I'm just gonna let that one sit for a while if you didn't get it.

Anyway, my head never thinks I've gotten enough sleep. Ever since I got sick (nearly three weeks ago) I have taken every opprotunity available to take a nap, go to sleep at seven (or better yet, six), or sleep until noon. Unfortunately the latter is hardly ever actually an option. The other two on the other hand, have been taken full advantage of, and my head still hasn't recognized that I HAVE actually gotten a reasonable amount of sleep, and NO, I don't need to take ANOTHER three hour nap, no matter how lovely it sounds.

Anyway, that part of life kinda stinks right now. But other than that, it's just peachy. =) Speaking of peachy, one of my friends got pretty tickled the other day at my use of odd words such as peachy, spiffy, and snazzy, all of which I use on a regular basis. She even went as far as to call me a 70's sitcom. Go figure.

So, that whole ski trip is next weekend. I have to figure out if I'm going or not, hopefully sometime before the thing actually happens. Do I want to spend the weekend with sixty other kids (that I don't know very well) falling on my butt as I try to slide down a mountain on a pair of sticks for hours on end? Or do I want to stay home, relax and sleep in until Sunday on Saturday?

To tell the truth, I'm kinda leaning toward the latter to tell the truth.

I have a Music Comp class tomorrow morning, followed by a trip to the Fleck's new house, which I'm hoping I can get out of so I can go back home and sleep. The song I've been writing for music comp is officially due on the 21st so that someone can learn it in time for the concert on the 31st. I'm a little more than halfway done, which I consider to be a good thing, but I'm guessing that now would be a fairly good time to panic just a little. Last minute pressure is good for you, I've been told. =)

Anyway, methinks I'm off to take a nap.

So ta.

0 comments: