CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1/13/09

Productive-o

I actually did something productive today. (grin) Proud of me? And it wasn't even something I completely procrastinated on, either! Well, actually I did, because I've known about it since September, and it's due on Thursday. But still, two days ahead of schedule!! Woot. Bring on the celebration. Ya, I finished my song. It kinda stinks, but at least I've got something to turn in now lol. And it's two days ahead of schedule. Go me. All the way. And another woot. =)

Mmk, so a couple of funny stories...

Now, class, meet Adam. Typical friend. Choir friend. Has the uncanny ability to make anyone laugh whether it's on purpose or not. Like today. He interrupted Baggett's "No Distractions" lecture in the middle of choir by falling off the top of the risers/steps, and spent a little quality time getting to know all the backpacks he landed on. And laughing his head off. Of course, I don't really think he did it on purpose (I think his friend Ben pushed him, honestly), but Baggett had to put his "Distractions" lecture on hold while he laughed. But of course the teacher never laughs as hard as the students, and we had a heck of a time finishing the song that Baggett had already distracted us from with his "No Distractions" lecture. The irony is just sickening.

Moving on to Friend B. I must keep her anonymous, because, for some reason, she gets embarassed over seriously odd things. I honestly think Adam had a lot more reason to be embarassed than Friend B(and he was...completely beet red, I tell you), but I'll be nice. Kinda. Anyway, so sitting in 6th period, with my two other classmates (gotta love independant study =]) and Friend B started eating her lunch. She started with the main course, of course, (a piece of pizza that was picked to pieces while she unearthed...or uncheesed...every little mushroom and olive on it) and then went on to her banana. It was then that her audience (Me, and Friend K)realized that she has a couple screws loose. She doesn't peel her banana's right! Most people, while holding the banana in their left hand, grab the top, and peel the skin about halfway down in 1-2 inch strips. Not Friend A, though. Nope, she took the top in her right hand, split the skin, and using a fingernail just slit it down the side, like a zipper and just popped the thing out! We gave her a hard time for that. I just had to point out that even MONKEYs peel them right. Generally, anyway. It's just a well known fact. There is ONE way to peel banana's and one way ONLY!

Geeze. Some people's chitlins.

It was still rather amusing.

C'est amusent or something like that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, people probably laughed at Henry Ford, too, when he came up with a different way to get wheels to turn. Maybe she's on to something. Or not.