CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1/16/09

Weekend in Advance

So I actually AM going skiing, contrary to what I thought yesterday. Except that I'm not really going skiing...I'm just going with the ppl going skiing, because, 1)I stink at it, and 2)I'm still getting over being sick. It's all good though, because this way I won't spend a ton of dad's money lol.

Anyway, I made it through the day today...I had to go home after first period yesterday 'cause my crumby meter was way up. So I went home and slept. It was lovely.

Lets see...news for today...

found out that the librarian has one foul bad mood. I think she's bipolar. She definitely refused to check a book out to me because i have three out that are a little over-due. (by a little, I mean November-ish...) Anyway...I went back in later to drop off some other books, and she was as cheery as could be, and thanked me and everything. I think she may have told me to have a good day too.

Bipolar much? Methinks so. Or maybe it's just 'cause the other librarian wasn't there today to cheer her up.

Sixth period turned out to be pretty uneventful. But fun anyway. It's kinda funny, because it doesn't take much for the whole class to be absent. ("Oh dear...we've got three absences today. I guess I don't have to teach...") Anyway, it was only me and Brittney there. Me and Brittney - Kelly and Jake (Newbie)= a very different day. Kelly tends to be the talker, and Jake just sits in the corner doing homework or something.

Just for Sierra, I acquired another Adam story.

Again, in choir. We had just finished going through this Spanish song that we had gone through a grand total of twice before singing it as a group. The guys had ended all together on a C...which is actually relevant to the story believe it or not. Baggett said "You know, that would sound really good if you basses could hit a low C"...as in, an octave below...ya know. Linda played it for them. Hearing this, Adam was not pleased. His upper lip met his nose and his eyebrow became one with his hairline as he exclaimed..."That's disGUSting!" in the most disgusted tone I have ever heard.

That may have been a "you had to be there" moment, but I was still laughing about it on the bus ride home.

0 comments: