CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1/14/09

I'm sorry, I just HAVE to share more funnies.

At least one more funny.

And it involved the person that creates half the humor in my daily life lately. Adam is up to bat yet again.

Passing period 2/3...I was heading to my locker (for some aminal crackers...I forgot to eat breakfast) and Adam was heading from his locker to what I assume was English. He paused, looked me up and down and said, "We match!"

Shore 'nuff. Choir sweatshirt and jeans. Just about as casual as I get. And him, too, apparently. I laughed and headed for my crackers again.

Choir...Well, after choir, really. I was leaving, he was waiting for everyone to clear out. He looked at me again and declared "You have to change."

Pah-ha. I took off my sweatshirt for lunch, simply because it was stinkin' hot (wow!) where Laura and I were sitting. Of course, I had to put it back on afterwards, so that I could go up to Adam and tell him that we're not quite matching, 'cause my shoes kicked his shoes butts.

He replied that I was splitting hairs, and I should just hurry along.

Snort.

Mmk...cello practicin' now.

Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which shoes were you wearing? the patchwork quilt ones?

Sierra said...

oh dear, hmmm, and awful lot about Adam lately....:)

Kara said...

Point being? lol

;)

and ma, they were my new black flats with the buckle on da toe. His were just tennies or something