CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/23/07

The amusement of a pair of crutches

I was just sitting there eating a piece of pie when Cayman walked in on crutches. No reason for them, of course, but the cruthes were present nonetheless. So, I chuckled and went back to eating my pie. And then, for some reason, which is still unknown to me, I made the suggestion that he turn them upside down and step on th handles, turning them into stilts. He, of course loved the idea. Carol, not so much. After his first attempt (during which he nearly took out the dog) she left, claiming that she didn't want to experience the death of her child. I don't really blame her, actually. From then on, I couldn't get another piece of my pie down without half-choking to death, because I was laughing so hard at Cayman's insane stunts. Most of his feats just involved actually getting onto the crutches, but some of the others included faceplants, balancing acts, and more near-takeouts of various dogs and siblings. It was an entertaining evening.