CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/8/07

Me and my fickleness

Well, today was kinda ok. We had lessons, which weren’t all that bad, but I still didn’t want to go to them. Afterwards, we went out for supper…it had to be something fast-foodish. We actually all wanted Mexican, odd enough, but I wanted to be fickle. I wanted Taco Bell, and dad and Steph wanted Jimboy’s. So, we compromised, and did both. And then I got fickle again. My Taco Bell orders get complicated most of the time, and this time was no exception. A year or two ago, Shawna introduced me to her creation. A cheesy rice and bean burrito, minus the salsa, add chicken. But I would like to say that I have officially created a better burrito, believe it or not. It’s the same thing as hers, but I went one better. I grilled it. It was the best burrito I had ever had. I’m pretty sure that they should add it onto their menu as another kind of grilled stuffed burrito. It would rock. So, I ate it…savoring ever bite of grilled chickeny cheesiness until it was all gone.

We had gone through the Jimboy’s drive through before that, however, and Dad and Steph both got their food. As dad was grabbing his water from the lady at the window, he dropped it, and he seemed to have positioned it just right, or wrong as the case may be, so it landed right between his legs on the seat and popped. I definitely guffawed. I was still cracking up as the lady (definitely mortified) handed dad a towel, and got him a new water. Sadly, he didn’t drop that one. It would’ve made my day even better, even though it didn’t need it much.

So, now we’re home…and working on laundry, and watching TV, and all that. It turns out that we’re going home to Mom’s after school tomorrow, so we have to get all of our Sunday stuff done tonight. Seeing as we didn’t get home until 6:40, I don’t think that much of it is actually gonna get done. But who’s complaining? Wait, let me rephrase that: what kid is complaining?

0 comments: