CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/22/07

Thanksgiving Part 2

Ya, not much happened since the last time I posted. I ate a bunch of pumpkin pie, all the kids went out to the garage to watch TV, and Vanessa ran into something that made her cry for 10 or 15 minutes. I had been listening to her crying for a while, and then decided that I was tired of watching TV, so I went out to the kitchen for (what else) more pie. Big Ruben was out there holding Vanessa and trying to get her quiet. When she saw me, she slid off her dad's lap and came over to me wanting up. No objections on my part. So, I picked her up, and she decided that she wanted some of my pie. It was fine with Ruben, so I gave her a little at a time until she didn't want any more. Then she just leaned her head on my shoulder and went to sleep. I sat on the couch with her in my lap for an hour and a half. Ya, I like Vanessa, but I'm pretty sure that I prefer her conscious. She finally woke up at around 7:45 and then she was off like a rocket again.Wonderful. Now, everyone's out in the garage again, watching TV. And playing with our new puppy. Oh ya, I forgot to mention that. Uncle Don just gave us one of his newest puppies from Japan. It's an Achida and it's soooooo cute. She's about the size of Katie right now, so they've been playing for a while. We haven't decided what to name her yet, but I'm kinda rooting for Mika. It works really well for her. But, dad and Carol are gonna name her because they don't want the hassle of having a vote with an even number of kids. I don't blame them. But I really hope that they name her Mika. *crosses fingers*

0 comments: