CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/19/07

Busy day

I didn't go to school today. I was gonna go to the last two periods, but I decided that I didn't really need to and there was more important stuff to get done. Since 7 o'clock this morning, I have accomplished a ton more than I ever would've at school where the only work we do involves a pencil and paper, or in the case of math class, a handheld game of cards or something. I have:
-made a batch of muffins
-packed at least six 4x2.5x2.5 boxes and completely cleaned out both upstairs rooms and closets (which were the biggest time consumers)
-finished off a footlong sub from Quizno's. (call me a pig, i don't care. it was good beyond words. I just won't mention that our manly help wasn't able to finish off his sandwich, and it was the same size as mine)
-folded half of the entire population of the underwear that reside in this house
-and still managed trips to the computer and piano. I am wonderwoman. You know it, you just don't want to admit it. :P

I also managed to get pictures of the whole process. It's kinda cool to look at. Our room is now completely bare except for furniture and the occasional piece of trash on the floor. So is the other room. It's really odd, cause we've lived in this house for 13 years or so, and it has never been this empty. hmm. i'll have to post the pictures on myspace soon.

On a different subject, it turns out that I have a dentist appointment. not orthodontist, dentist. the people that i despise more than any other being on the face of the earth. It turns out that before I can get a consultation with Dr. Valentine (the guy who's doing my tooth implant)he has to get a reccommendation from Dr. Paye, my normal dentist, and in order to get that recommendation, I have to have an appointment with him before my appointment with Dr. V, which is next monday. Joyous. So, now, i have an appointment tomorrow at 9:30. *sigh* i hate the dentist. let's just saw off my teeth right now, huh? it'll save me a lot of pain in the future from stupid people who think it's fun to make a living by messing with the chewing tools in one's mouth. I really don't understand who would find that interesting enough to go to school for it for years on end and then open a business. Eew. :P

0 comments: